Saturday, November 3, 2012

Abby: Cellphone photos are an eye-opener

[...] while I consider what he did to be overexposure and not a particularly impressive courtship technique, displaying pictures of his anatomy on his cellphone is not unheard of among men who think like adolescents. Most of my customers are regulars, and for the most part we talk about current events and what is going on in each other's lives. Last night, two of my regulars came in and one tried to grab my hand after the other put his hand up the sleeve of my shirt. In any other kind of work environment, what happened would be considered sexual harassment, but I'm not sure what to do about it, since they're customers and I'm the employee. The way to handle it is to report what happened to your supervisor or employer and make certain that in the future you are not the person taking his order.

namit kapoor acting school cheapest learner driver insurance kishore namit

No comments:

Post a Comment